Become a Member
Why Join the Chamber?
- NETWORKING - It's not just who you know but who they know! Networking is powerful. Join us the third Thursday of every month for a networking luncheon. Watch for our emails to find out where and who will be speaking.
- JOB POSTINGS - Our website now has a job postings page. Tap the local market of potential employees. When you submit a job posting we will also post it on Facebook!
- WEBSITE - Your business with your logo, a description and a link to your business can be seen on our website 24-hours/day.
- RIBBON CUTTING - Let's open your office with a bang...or just promote your new status as a GMCC MEMBER! We will submit pics and info to the local media.
- REFERRALS - Of course we think of you first when inquiries are made of the Chamber but did you know we can help you with your needs? Are you looking for a team-building speaker, an internet guru, or just don't have time to research the details of an upcoming project...give us a call and we'll help you do it!
- REFERRAL BONUS - Do you know a business owner who would make a great Chamber member? Call me to tell me about them and if they become a member we'll refund 10% of your next year's dues!
- HOST OUR MONTHLY LUNCHES at your local restaurant.
- FACEBOOK POSTS, FREE E-MAIL BLASTS (1 each year), MEMBER SPOTLIGHT, ADVERTISING
- Concentrated efforts to foster economic development
- Sponsorship of community events and
- Attraction of new business and tourism
- Partnership with local civic groups
Membership meetings occur on the third Thursday of every month.
Based on number of full-time employees.
Count two part-time positions as one.
- Over 100...$600
- Non-profit...50% of business rate
- Associate....$90 (Individual/Family)
- Option 1 - Retain one single vote by paying regular dues for the first business and 50% of regular dues for additional business.
- Option 2 - Retain one vote per business by paying regular dues for each business owned.
- Website Banner Ads - $100 per 12 months
- Email blast to membership - $35 per message
What are you waiting for?